Friday, September 21, 2007

CURTIS didnt GRADUATE!!!

Sorry with the lateness on this entry!(due to a virus on my laptop, my rookieness to the blogger game, & a lil slack-a-lackin on my half)


We all knew that Kanye West & 50 Cent were both dropping their 3rd album on what we now know as "Patriot Day" 9/11. After weeks of making predictions & placing bets Kanye West had an outstanding victory with his LP Graduation after his 1st week in sales of over 900k. Dont get me wrong I supported the two artists & copped both of their albums at the same time, but I found myself playing Kanye's over & over & over again. Fiddy does have some hot tracks on the LP Curtis, but like his first two albums, Get Rich or Die Tryin & The Massacre I just found so many similarities in the 3 together. Sorry Curtis! "Show sum Courtesy Curtis"(lol), but the best man did win & the fans realized that Kanye was a CHAMPION in their eyes ;-)

No comments: