Thursday, December 27, 2007

Bangers of the year!!!!!


I must say that Hip-Hop was not dead this year. We had some amazing new artist this year with new sounds and style. We had some incredible songs that are gonna go down on Hip-Hop history. We also had are publicity stunts from our artists ex: Kanye vs 50cent . We had our good girls turn bad ex: Rihanna . We had our dance moves with mr. Soulja Boy. I must say it was a good year in music i can't complain. Everyday i will be Posting Best of 2007 . So come back tomorrow and check who's gonna be part of my best of 2007 list....
Bangers Of 2007
kANYE wEST - "Stronger"
50 CENT - "I GET MONEY"
Dj Kahled - we taking over
Swizz Beatz -"It's Me Bitches"
Mickey Factz - "Talk your ish"
Hurricane Chris - "hey bay bay"
Kanye West - "Can't Tell Me Nothing"
Cassidy - "My Drink N' My 2 Step"
DJ Khaled- "I'm So Hood"
Jay-Z - "Success"
Rihanna - "Umbrella"
T.I. - "Big Things Poppin'
Foxx - "Wipe Me Down"
Playaz Circle - "Duffle Bag Boy"
Rich Boy - "Throw Some D's"
Young Jeezy - "Go Getta"

No comments: