Saturday, December 29, 2007

Dance Movie of the year!!!

Here at Street Cosignor our bog is a about musc, However, Stepping and Dance fall into that category. Although in 2007 there were very few music movies this year like the Hiphop Project, Music & Lyrics, etc.... Movie of 2007 Hands Down went to Stomp the Yard. A compelling drama about the quest for individuality and the power of fraternity, Stomp the Yard featured some of the most original and exhilarating dance performances ever filmed. Starring Columbus Short (my future husband) and Meagan Good (Saints future wife**lol**), Stomp the Yard is directed by award-winning music video and commercial director Sylvain White, who brings his innovative visual style and explosive energy to the production. I personally loved this movie. Its something about movies that have dancing & stepping that get me crazy pumped! Stomp the Yard also co-starred, Chris Brown, Ne-Yo, Darrin Henson (you may remember Darrin from his cornball dance video commercial, he was choreographer for a lot of pop teen stars) I dont remember the name of his videotaped he had out at that time....Google dat ni***! But anywho here's a lil re-cap footage of Stomp the Yard, They was getting it in, Peep it:





I dont know if I'm the only female that thinks this way, but niggas that be steppin & dancin be turning me on B! i be gettin Too hype! lol

No comments: