Saturday, January 12, 2008

Cassie Grows Up on sophomore Album!!!


Cassie will be releasing her sophomore album on May 20 . To be honest with you i thought she was getting dropped from Bad Boy since she only sold 319,000 copies. This is what Cassie has to say about her upcoming album "I hate to use the words grown-up, I really, really did since the last time around." "I guess I grew up a lot but I'm still in essence the same person," says the 21-year-old singer. "Lots has changed in my life, stuff that has made me think about things differently. I'm more vulnerable and you can hear my vocals better this time around. There's real emotion and a much realer connection with my fans."Cassie says that her first single will be a club banger something fun danceable. Lets see if Cassie album moves more units or she will be walking over the bridge to get Diddy some cheesecake LMAO

No comments: