Wednesday, January 16, 2008

This is E*Star before her Time!

I gotta school yall youngstas from time to time. For those who don't know E*Star should know that she dance her fuckin ass off! One of my favorite things to do is watch dance movies. Breakin (aka Breakdance the movie) is one of my favorites! Peep the footage below of Turbo & Ozone's 1st dance battle against Electro Rock aka Poppin Taco and Poppin Pet. I'm sure you saying, "What the fuck does E*Star have to do with this?" My answer is ...... Just watch the mutha fuckin video! (Sais you already know bout this!)




See how Shorty just came out of no where and killed niggas on the dance floor? Well thats E*Star! Like a broom, she will sweep a nigga up on the dance floor. So if you ever plan on battling her, make sure you got a dust pan in ya back pocket to carry yourself out to the TRASH!

No comments: