Sunday, January 13, 2008

Trouble in Wu-Tang Paradise



So check it yall! First U-God is suing Wu Music Group, claiming the label owes him over $170,000 in back royalties. He file a lawsuit on January 8, 2008 in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, claiming that he has not been paid advances due for the latest Wu-Tang album 8 Diagrams since signing a deal in May of 2007. The defendant also claims that he is owed at least $50,000 dollars for his involvement in the Rock The Bells tour, $60,000 dollars for the BMG publishing advance and approximately $40,000 dollars for the Wu-Tang Clan album advance. Not only does he want his 170,000, but the nigga asking for 9% interest. Okay I play a many games but don't play with my money B! That is a BIG no no in my book. However, why the hell is U-God just now addressing this issue? It's almost been a year! He is wilding out! I always felt U-God was the weakest link of Wu-Tang anyway, but it doesn't mean that he he shouldn't get his paper.

Here is where shit get even crazier! LOL. My nigga Rae goes in on Miss Info TV talkin about how him and other members of Wu-Tang Clan(including Ghostface) have not been properly compensated for their work within the group. Now If you remember in one of my older postings, I asked the question where is Rza? Well from what I'm hearing, it sounds like the nigga running around fucking with niggas bread! SMH! Here's three videos: two of Raekwon spazzing out & one of Rza responding to the accusations.




Now Rza said shit is back to normal... but i dont buy it one bit. Rae seemed pretty tight! I like "Punch You in the Face" Wu Albums! It Be makin me want to cut a bitch or rob Papi's bodega! lollll (For the record you know I wont do that) lmaoo.

*Give me your feedback on this.

No comments: