Monday, February 25, 2008

Rakim The Archive : live, lost & found in stores March 4th

Rakim fans please make sure you pick up his new Live album " The Archive: Live , Lost & Found " March 4th through Fast Life / Koch Records. The CD features classics songs and 6 new studio songs. Check out the Track listing : 

1. Hip Hop
2. Love 4 Sale
3. Word On The Street
4. It’s Nothing

5. It’s Been A Long Time
6. My Melody
7. Don’t Sweat The Technique
8. Follow The Leader
9. Ghetto
10. Guess Who’s Back?
11. What’s On Your Mind
12. Remember That
13. It’s Nothing
14. Saga Begins
15. Move The Crowd
16. Paid In Full
17. I Know You Got Soul
18. I Ain’t No Joke
19. Juice (Know The Ledge)
20. Mahogany
21. Eric B. Is President
22. Microphone Fiend


1 comment:

ICE said...

Thx for the love e star. And I see that ya'll linked my site, I've linked you as well. 1

ICE of ICEDOTCOM