Friday, March 14, 2008

Album Review: Rick Ross



Rick Ross Trilla album is fucking HARD! I became a big Rick Ross fan with in less then 24 hours yesterday. I mean I liked him a little when he first came out, but I never Odeed on him. Sc was at Jive yesterday and our boy Ron (waddup) was playing it and E and I got open. Later on we got our hands on 2 copies of the Trilla album, compliments of Island Def Jam. I can honestly say that there are only like 2 songs that I'm not sure if I like yet. But everything else is Piff! With the help of producers, Mannie Fresh, Bink, Drumma Boy live for Drum Quad, J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League and many more, The boss Rick Ross has proven to us that he is an ill emcee!
Here are some of our favorite tracks:
All I have in this World feat. Mannie Fresh
The Boss feat. T-pain
We Shinin
Here I am feat. Nelly & Avery Storm
Maybach feat. Jay-z
Luxury Tax feat. Lil Wayne, Young Jeezy & Trick Daddy



We Street CoSign this Album with a 4 & 1/2 out of 5 stamps of APPROVAL! I wonder if he'll beat snoop in his numbers? And guess what??? We already know what the 2 options for his next single will be and streeCoSignor was able to give their opinion! Owwwwww!! But we can't share it with you yet! Sowwy! Lolll Shout out to Davon Washington who went to school with E*Star on doing such a great job on the Trilla project! The ladies of SC are proud of you!

www.rickrossmusic.com

No comments: