Thursday, March 20, 2008

Shar Jackson = Rapper??




Ummmmm.... how a bout NO honey! I ain't taking Shar! She got some kind of open off that celebrity Rap Superstar show. SMFH! Is she kidding me???

Shar says, "I didn't even know I could rap. That was a shock to me. Now that people enjoy it, I'm going to have a little fun. "I am doing an album. At first, it was going to be just all singing, but I think we may be featuring MC Shar J. The album will drop early spring 2008. I'm excited."

Well I'm not excited!! Kevin Federline's actress ex-wife hopes to have better success than Kevin. How about Kevin can't rap, you can't rap. and maybe you both should just stick to what you know and be parents! Kevin Kevin Kevin...Just when I thought one flew over the coo coo's nest with your ex Brittany, now your other ex thinks she's a rapper. I just can't call certain things out anymore!

No comments: