Thursday, March 27, 2008

Takia Miguel: Classically Trained

As most of you know you its real hard out there for female emcees. For one, its not many of them, they too busy trying to sell sex on their tracks, knowing damn well we don't need no more Kim's and Foxy's out there. Well I came across one lovely lady thanks to my friend Nic (wassup), Takia Miguel who's not half naked on her mixtape cover or tlking about fucking and sucking throughout her new mixtape "Classically Trained". I downloaded her mixtape tonight and I'm feeling her swag. Besides the fact that I would've liked to have heard more original beats, her whole swag is hot! She even spiced up some of her tracks up with a lil humor. She's been CoSigned my super producer Omen. Her new mixtape is Cosigned by Dj Mick Boogie and Cipha Sounds, and you know if I'm over here writing about her Street CoSignor is cosigning Ms. Miguel. If we fucking wit it, yall should too, and we ARE fucking wit it, SO FUCK WIT IT!




No comments: