Thursday, December 18, 2008

MTV's Top Hip Hop Songz Of 2008

MTV news chose their hottest 28 songs of 2008,  do you guys agree with their choice?? 
I would've made the list a little different then theirs!!! 

1. Lil Wayne - “A Milli”
2. Kanye West - “Flashing Lights”
3. Shawty Lo - “Dunn Dunn”
4. M.I.A. - “Paper Planes”
5. Fat Joe (featuring J. Holiday) - “I Won’t Tell”
6. T.I. (featuring Rihanna) - “Live Your Life”
7. Lil Wayne - “Lollipop”
8. Snoop Dogg - “Sexual Eruption”
9. Young Jeezy (featuring Nas) - “My President”
10. Rick Ross (featuring T-Pain) - “The Boss”
11. Plies (featuring Ne-Yo) - “Bust It Baby Pt. 2″
12. The Game (featuring Keyshia Cole) - “Game’s Pain”
13. Young Jeezy (featuring Kanye West) - “Put On”
14. David Banner (featuring Chris Brown and Young Joc) - “Get Like Me”
15. Maino - “Hi Hater”
16. Shawty Lo - “Foolish”
17. Rick Ross (featuring Nelly) - “Here I Am”
18. T.I. - “Whatever You Like”
19. Lil Wayne (featuring T-Pain) - “Got Money”
20. The G-Unit - “Rider Pt. 2″
21. Busta Rhymes - “Don’t Touch Me”
22. Lupe Fiasco - “Hip-Hop Saved My Life”
23. Jay-Z - “I Know”
24. Kanye West - “Heartless”
25. Lil Wayne (featuring Bobby Valentino) - “Mrs. Officer”
26. Red Cafe (featuring Fabolous, Fat Joe and Jadakiss) - “Paper Touching” remix
27. Ron Browz and Jim Jones (featuring Juelz Santana) - “Pop Champagne”
28. Busta Rhymes (featuring Ron Browz) - “Arab Money”

No comments: