Saturday, May 9, 2009

T.I. Drops Rapper Alfamega From Grand Hustle Label



Rapper T.I. released artist Alfamega from Grand Hustle because he lied about his past that claims the latter was an informant for the drug enforcement administration during a trial on a heroin trafficker.

"Even though all our artists and employees are asked by us to be honest and open about their past history, at no time did Alfa disclose to me or Grand Hustle what has now appeared in the media," T.I., said during an interview on Atlanta’s 107.9 radio station. "He essentially deceived us by failing to fully disclose the truth about his past, and there is no place in our organization for dishonest and misleading behavior. As I have always said, you must take responsibility for your own actions. We at Grand Hustle can not support or condone the blaming of others for our own mistakes. I hope and pray to God, bless his savings plans, but I don't foresee me or my company playing a role in his personal or professional business."

I mean if you did something in the past I'm sure that no one wasn't going to judge. You never seen ATL, T.I. don't like liars.

No comments: